April 13th Live Webinar: Windows 365 Cloud PC managed by 10ZiG and Microsoft Endpoint Management (MEM)
Please join 10ZiG on Wednesday, April 13th, 2022 as we happily join with Christiaan Brinkhoff, Principal PM and Community Lead, Windows 365, Microsoft Corporation and Jason Hudson, Technical Solutions Architect with 10ZiG Technology, for a live webinar with demonstrations.
Timing - 8:00-9:00 PST, 11:000-12:00 EST, 16:00-17:00 BST, 17:00-18:00 CEST
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to create the full Windows 365 Cloud PC experience, delivering it with 10ZiG Thin Clients, and how to seamlessly manage them with Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM). Topics covered include:
- What is Windows 365 Cloud PC? – Licensing & Roadmap
- How to create device groups and how the enrollment process works at the 10ZiG endpoint. – How the 10ZiG Manager can also be used to create a similar outcome.
- How to create ‘Configuration Profiles’ for your 10ZiG endpoints and how to fine tune and tweak them.
- How to set-up ‘Kiosk Mode’ by harnessing the power of Microsoft’s Shell Launcher v.2. (providing secure and manageable access to AVD or Windows 365 Cloud PC).
- Setting up auto-subscription to your AVD and Windows 365 resources.
- Creating a Windows 365 Cloud PC, including selection, configuration, and assigning a user to the license.
- Setting up and demonstrating Microsoft Teams optimization inside the Cloud PC with audio and video redirecting to the 10ZiG 6010q W10 IoT Thin Client.
10ZiG is a virtual desktop endpoint provider that offers top-quality Thin & Zero Clients for VDI and Cloud, centralized management software, exceptional tech support service, and an advance warranty. We provide leading Intel and AMD based, Dual and Quad Core Thin & Zero Clients for VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, and other environments.
10ZiG offers free, no-obligation demo devices, best-in-industry Technical Support teams based in the U.S. and Europe, and provides at no cost, the Cloud-enabled The 10ZiG Manager™ with unlimited user licenses.