Why Choose Zero Clients in a VDI Environment?
Zero Clients Make Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Easy
Did you know that Zero Clients in a VDI environment have and/or offer ... ?
- Out-of-the-box locked down environment
- No additional configuration needed
- Support for specific protocol is generally better
- No distracting applications running in the background
- No virus exposure
- Quick installation and deployment
- Quicker boot times
- Little-to-no maintenance requirements
...which all leads to improved productivity.
Zero Client Options in a VDI Environment
Zero Client option with skinny hybrid Linux image:
- This Zero Client is optimized for a specific protocol, such as VMware PCoIP, or Citrix HDX, etc.
- The device will usually boot quickly (under 20 seconds) into a specific VDI sign-on screen in a completely locked down environment.
- It tends to be more flexible if the VDI technology being used during the lifecycle of the device changes.
- It has additional flexibility when it comes to adding peripherals in which standard USB redirection is not sufficiently supporting the peripheral in question.
- The cost implications tend to be less with this Zero Client.
Zero Client option with processor that is optimized for a specific protocol:
- There is no underlying operating system; instead, a simple BIOS (Basic Input/Output System).
- This Zero Client also has extremely quick boot times and starts the end user at the VDI sign-on screen.
- It does not have operating system maintenance, although it does occasionally have required BIOS updates.
- Hi-resolution graphics are displayed best on this Zero Client.
About 10ZiG Technology Zero Clients
10ZiG Technology is a world market leader in cutting-edge Thin Clients and Zero Clients. We live and breathe Thin & Zero Technology, as it is our sole focus. With a wide range of Clients to fit every virtual desktop solution, what sets us apart from the rest is our unsurpassed level of available and reliable customer service, our no-charge 10ZiG Manager Software; our no-registration, instant 3-Year Warranty with Advance Replacement program; and our hassle-free, 30-day Complimentary Demos.