New Triple Monitor Thin Client & Zero Client Quad Core 4KUHD Support with Touch Technology and PoE Option
Triple Monitor Thin Client Support - What More Could You Ask For?
The new 5900q Thin Client & Zero Client Series with 3-monitor 4KUHD support, innovative touch technology, and PoE option works seamlessly with a choice of Win10 IoT, PeakOS™ (Linux) or NOS™ (Zero) for exceptional performance with VMware, Citrix, and other SBC/VDI platforms.
The Triple Monitor Thin Client & Zero Client Series Has The 10ZiG Touch
- 3-Monitor Support–The new 10ZiG 5900q Series is based on the Intel Braswell Refresh CPU platform to support Triple Monitor Thin Client and Zero Client displays for virtual desktop solutions. The 3840 x 2160 @30Hz / 2560 x 1600 @60Hz support allows for a maximum of three simultaneous displays, including an in-demand 1x HDMI / 2x DisplayPort combination.
- Outstanding Small Footprint Performance–The 5900q CPU features the Intel Pentium Processor N Series N3710. This quad core processor operates at a base frequency of 1.60-GHz (burst frequency 2.56-GHz), including 2-MB L2 cache. It brings with it outstanding performance, based on its 14 nm architecture coupled with lower power usage of an average of 6-W TDP. Supplying the display capabilities is an Intel HD Graphics 405 integrated graphics unit which operates at a base frequency of 400 MHz (burst frequency 700 MHz). The DDR3L-1600 SO-DIMM (8-GB max) RAM offers higher speed and frequency than ever before.
- Touch Technology & Innovative Design–The 10ZiG 5900q Series is ergonomic in design with its beautiful gloss casing, solid aluminum chassis, capacitive tough technology power button, two USB 3.0 ports, and rotating “ports-on-foot” stand; the unique swivel foot stand includes two USB 2.0 ports and a speaker.
- PoE Optional Module–10ZiG has had the PoE option covered for VMware Horizon PCoIP via the 10ZiG V1200-P Zero Client. Now, with the introduction of the 5900q Series, support is also readily available for Blast Extreme, Citrix HDX, and Microsoft RDP with the optional PoE Module.
- 10ZiG Difference–The new 10ZiG 5900q Triple Monitor Thin Client & Zero Client devices come with 10ZiG custom imaging, no-cost 10ZiG Manager Centralized Software utility, no-charge 3-Year Advanced Replacement Warranty, and superior based Technical Support/Customer Service. This 10ZiG difference provides customers with all the power, speed, performance, and help they could ever need.
About 10ZiG Technology
10ZiG Technology is a world-market leader in Thin Client & Zero Client endpoint devices for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, including the Triple Monitor Thin Client & Zero Client 5900q Series. 10ZiG provides leading Intel and AMD based Dual and Quad Core Thin Clients and Zero Clients for VMware PCoIP & Blast Extreme, Citrix HDX, and Microsoft environments, in addition to the widest range of Teradici PCoIP Zero Clients on the market. 10ZiG offers free, no-obligation demo devices, Technical Support teams based in the U.S. and U.K., and provides The 10ZiG Manager console with cloud capabilities completely free with unlimited user licenses supported. Get a free evaluation device today at 10ZiG.com.