10ZiG Technology is a leading provider in Thin and Zero Clients for the latest virtual desktop solutions. While maintaining our dedication to Thin and Zero Client technology, we will continue to refine our quality, expand our capabilities, increase our efficiency, and elevate the superior level of customer service we now provide to heighten the standard of excellence we have set in the industry. Thus, delivering high- quality technology solutions and ongoing support, enabling companies to meet their business goals more effectively.
10ZiG is currently looking for self-motivated, detail orientated individuals with strong troubleshooting skills who are looking to join our Support team in Phoenix, Arizona.
As a Support Engineer, you will provide industry leading professional technical support to our external and internal customers via phone, email, chat etc.
• You will help provide advanced diagnostic support to our customers via phone, email, chat, remote assistance.
• Establish product performance and testing baselines as you put our hardware and software through its paces in rigorous testing procedures.
• As a member of Technical Support, you will ensure all customer support calls are logged, through the relevant business solutions and resolved in a timely manner and keep the developers, Technical Support and customers updated with the current status of the support call.
• Assist with the draft and editing of documentation and manuals.
• Hands On: As part of our on-going evolving product line you will build and test your own environments and document and provide feedback and ideas on our prototypes and new product lines. You may also build, configure, update and troubleshoot our internal desktops and thin clients.
• Gain experience as you take part in meetings and voice conferences between departments, customers, business partners and vendors.
• You will learn and gain experience on the latest in many industry standard virtual technologies such as VMware, Citrix and Microsoft RDP.
• You will be asked to provide troubleshooting and support as required for our internal test environments.
• Assist or take on other duties as needed by the department or company as we all work together in 10ZiG’s success.
• 2+ years of experience working in a help desk role answering phone calls and emails
• 1+ years working with a virtualized infrastructure in a support or administrator capacity
• Has at least one of the following certifications that is current within the last year:
o CCNA / CompTIA Network+
o VCP – VMware Certified Professional
o CCE – Certified Citrix Expert
• Strong, proven troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
• Microsoft Office experience (Word, Outlook, and Excel); strong keyboarding speed and accuracy.
• Technical, detail orientated, responsible, organized, self-motivated, and a fast learner.
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to work as a team or independently with little or no supervision.
• Ability to explain complex issues in a simplified manner
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Competitive starting salary
• 401K with company matching
• PPO medical, dental, and H.S.A
• 10 days of PTO for first year, rising to 18 days after 2 years of service
If you have the skills and desire to apply for this great career opportunity, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com